Accepting Master card, Visa, Maestro card, Bank transfer, Cash and Diners card
About Ionio Nikaia Dialysis Unit
The dialysis unit operates since 2009. It has a total capacity of 33 beds, being able to receive up to 198 patients on a weekly basis. The clinic is following the most advanced world standards emphasizing in improving patients’ quality of life.
Facilities & Amenities:
• The dialysis unit is equipped with the latest ARTIS machines of Baxter.
• Every bed has a private TV and free Wifi connection.
• Transport to/from the facility could be arranged upon communication with the reception.
• Baguettes and juice refreshments are provided through every session.
• Consultations by cardiologist and clinical nutritionist could be arranged upon request.
• The clinic includes a separate unit for Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C positive patients.
• Multilingual staff: English & Greek.
Cost per treatment
In hemodialysis (HD), blood is pumped out of your body to an artificial kidney machine and returned to your body by tubes that connect you to the machine.
Hemodiafiltration (HDF) is a form of renal replacement therapy that utilizes convective in combination with diffusive clearance, which is used in standard hemodialysis.